Pages

Saturday 29 June 2013

SPIRIT OF FRIENDSHIP IN SCHOOL LIFE


                                 

Oh!! for a second after I woke up from sleep ,I thought it to be Sunday but at the next moment just realised that my school life is just over. How did I spend the glorious 13 yrs. in my school was just touching!!

                                               
Starting from K.G. where everyone was just very serene, had no grudges against future till the day when I passed out class 12 had a heaven & hell difference. I remember the last day of my schooldays where everyone was taking photographs with each other, giving best of luck for their future life but amidst the thing I really miss is the tiffin time in class XII-B.This is the fun which I'll never forget in my life ever.
                                         
We used to sit in the back benches and compete every morning for a place there just to chat with our friends,tell and cracked jokes for teachers but always were unhappy about the kind of study that prevailed there.Sharing tiffin among us and dividing a little bit of it into many a parts.Uhuh!!!lovely memories. But had a dream that one day we will see ourselves in a position which we dreamt in our schooldays,in our night dreams.
                                 
Poking nose in every small situations, calling friend's girlfriend as BHABI, giving slangs to each other.Uh!! such lovely experiences I had in my schooldays.Now we have just passed class 12, we will be scattered apart for the sake of further studies but friend's please pledge we never gotta put a wall on our friends company forever in our life.
.                                  
     
KEEP CONNECTED. HOPE YOU ALL PROSPER IN YOUR LIFE .BEST WISHES FOR YOUR FUTURE.

                            ####DEDICATED TO ALL MY CLOSE AND CRAZY FRIENDS####

No comments:

Post a Comment